Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Amazing Raft Adventure

Hope this helps clarify the story I mentioned in my last post. This is the "raft" my "friends" bought for me to use on a 4 hour trip down Cypress Creek. I was cleaning out my car today and found this. It's the actual package the raft came in. (I had the red one.) Let's notice a couple of things about this particular product. First, let's take a look at the NAME of the product: Child's Boat. Hmm. Second, let's take a look at the PRICE of the product: $3. That's quality. Just observing those two facts, I've drawn some conclusions about this product: Never use this kind of flotation device for any type of rafting. Ever. If someone you know offers this to you to take a trip down a river, go ahead and call the local authorities. Your "friend" is trying to kill you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home